Tuesday 19 November 2013

Things

So this week, I have discovered the joys of learning about my ancestry. It turns out that I have a LOT of relatives. Including a third cousin, two years younger than me, who is French.
I have also dropped dance AS as I was finding the workload too heavy, but that has meant that I've had to start General Studies. The only upside I can think of about General Studies is that it might give me some ideas of things to write about on here, although unfortunately I will not be writing my views on the Burqa.

I also have some big news. In February, I am going to Spain for a week's work experience, and we've just found out where we're going - Segovia! I've promised my friend, who isn't going, that I will blog every evening to keep her up to date, so it's up to you lot to hold me to that promise.

In other news, Catching Fire comes out on Thursday, but I don't know when I'm seeing it yet, although when I do see it I will hopefully review it on here. Also: Doctor Who! Not long to wait now for the 50th Anniversary Special!

So yeah... There's some things. Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment