Thursday 19 September 2013

So I've started a blog...

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I figured that wasn't necessarily a good thing. So I thought I'd make a blog.

I should probably start by telling you a bit about myself. My name is Tess. I'm studying for my AS levels, at a sixth form near Bristol, in Spanish, French, English Language and History. I'm also learning German. Hence the "Word Nerd" bit in the title of this blog.

I'm a big reader, and at the moment my favourite book is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, although I am currently reading three other books: Bajo la Misma Estrella, the Spanish translation of TFiOS; Looking for Alaska, also by John Green; and The Etymologicon, by Mark Forsyth.

I would also consider myself a Nerdfighter, Potterhead and Whovian, so beware of the occasional fangirling moment!

Another thing I enjoy is cookery, and having just received two new Spanish cookery books and some tapas dishes, hopefully at some point in the near future I'll be able to post some pictures and recipes.

I can't think of anything else to say, so I guess I'll leave it there. I'll try to put up a new blog post at least weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment